Here is where I write about fashion, and other lovely things.
Bear with me, I'm new at this.

Wednesday 15 January 2014

The White Project - Update

Hello again folks!
So, I've completed the silhouette of my White Project coat.
Here it is...


Still looking a little rough - even after 20 minutes of pressing!!
As you may have worked out from previous posts, this piece is becoming about natural flow and organic, soft shapes which is shown in the sweeping, curved panels and hem line that follows through in panels to the back of the garment. 

The back features four panels, two which split the back in half, one which encompasses the kimono inspired sleeves, a second for added detail.



The next stage of my toile is to get it checked and confirmed with my tutor and get started on creating a pocket pieces for both of the fronts, planning on the pockets spanning the length of the garment.

Hopefully by the end of next week I'll have it all confirmed and be starting to put together my final garment in my chosen fabrics.
I also have a Facebook page that runs along side this blog with regular updates and info please like and share with your friends!!

Unbridled Trends - Facebook

Big loves,

Samantha
 xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive