Here is where I write about fashion, and other lovely things.
Bear with me, I'm new at this.

Saturday 25 January 2014

It's been a while...

Hello folks! It's been a while since my last post, mainly due to making myself quite ill and run down through my uni project - fun times!

I am just about to start making up my garment in the final fabrics and fully intend on starting toiling for Unbridled.
Thought I'd show you guys the pattern I'm going to be using..

 
 This is a gorgeous Jean Hardy Misses Hunt Coat pattern that I can't wait to start on. 
Along with this jacket pattern I also have a whole host of vintage patterns back at the homestead - dresses, skirts, trousers etc.


 In terms of fabrics I have my eye on a few different styles and will be ordering some samples pretty soon, here's a sneak peek...



A series of different tartans and other classic patterns aiming to bring the highest quality at an affordable price! I hope for the jackets to feature a complimenting colour on the collar and pockets along with a beautiful lining.
I'm hoping to have a small range out by the end of this summer and possibly even be printing my own fabrics up using lino cutting and printing techniques.


Watch this space! Keeping reading, keep liking..
Unbridled Trends - Facebook

Big loves,

Samantha
xo









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive