Here is where I write about fashion, and other lovely things.
Bear with me, I'm new at this.

Wednesday 5 February 2014

The White Project and Unbridled Update

Hello lovelies! It's been a while and I do feel awful for it however, I have finally completed my first year project - 'The White Project' and have been catching up on some much needed sleep. 35 hours awake isn't any fun.

Here are a few photos from a quick shoot to show off my garment. My gorgeous cousin kindly agreed to model.



I'm pretty happy with how these photos have turned out.
Along with a series of images we were asked to submit a short portfolio of some of our best sketchbook pieces:
The first three pages consist of research and design development images. The fourth shows the development of the toile over a few weeks and the fifth features one of the shoot images and a specification drawing - front and back views.
Also featured in the portfolio was a title page, more images from the shoot and a final illustration.

Through-out the project I have learned quite a lot about myself in terms of the way I work - and the fact that I need to learn to spread my work out and not stress!!

I've had to put any Unbridled work to one side for the final push on my project, however tonight I plan on getting back into gear with a little moodboarding and having a look at the first Unbridled pattern!
I hope you're all as excited as I am!!

Watch this space! Keeping reading, keep liking..
Unbridled Trends - Facebook

Big loves,

Samantha
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive